In 1998, the industry was celebrating the 20th anniversary of John Carpenter’s Halloween and released something truly special for the fans of the film. If you happened to wander into a Suncoast video store, you may have stumbled upon this limited edition 20th Anniversary Commemorative Halloween “blood” globe. Seriously… Suncoast video stores were a real godsend to horror movie fanatics like myself back in the day. Their horror sections were always filled with movies that no other stores carried, and they also had a knack for selling some great monster toys too. You can still buy them here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Jerry Sandusky mercilessly taunted during his first night in jail
- Spring has sprung on the Dutch countryside
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Birthday cake for an old dude
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Bill Clinton and Socks
- Cool clock design
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band