In 1998, the industry was celebrating the 20th anniversary of John Carpenter’s Halloween and released something truly special for the fans of the film. If you happened to wander into a Suncoast video store, you may have stumbled upon this limited edition 20th Anniversary Commemorative Halloween “blood” globe. Seriously… Suncoast video stores were a real godsend to horror movie fanatics like myself back in the day. Their horror sections were always filled with movies that no other stores carried, and they also had a knack for selling some great monster toys too. You can still buy them here.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Adam Sandler's First TV Appearance on The Cosby Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- Top cities in Minnesota cheating on their spouses
- Cool Candle Design: Candle by the Hour
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Tai Mai Shu - Chinese Freestyle Rap (UNCENSORED)
- Increase in strange sounds in sky being recorded
You must be logged in to post a comment.