In 1998, the industry was celebrating the 20th anniversary of John Carpenter’s Halloween and released something truly special for the fans of the film. If you happened to wander into a Suncoast video store, you may have stumbled upon this limited edition 20th Anniversary Commemorative Halloween “blood” globe. Seriously… Suncoast video stores were a real godsend to horror movie fanatics like myself back in the day. Their horror sections were always filled with movies that no other stores carried, and they also had a knack for selling some great monster toys too. You can still buy them here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Application to date my daughter
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Suddenly… Badgers.
- Oh, Whitney Houston Died?
- STIHL Manscaping Kit