Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Celebrities who look like Presidents
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Creepy Uber Driver
- Baltimore Mom Whoops Her Son's Ass For Rioting
- X-ray image of a pregnant cat with 6 kittens
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- News you may have missed
- James Hetfield: Shop and destroy
You must be logged in to post a comment.