Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys
- Wall Bunk Beds
- When you post photos of your kids, this is what we see
- Today in history: The day the music died
- Subway Employee Puts His Penis On Sandwich Bread
- The most touching suicide prevention thing I have ever seen
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...