This is Igor Vovkovinskiy, the United States’ tallest man at 7 feet 8.33 inches, with Minnesota Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic. Pekovic is 6 foot 11, but you would never know it from this picture.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Ridiculously difficult jigsaw puzzles
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- 10 Strange Death Statistics
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- What is happening here?
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Fred Armisen on ‘Portlandia’ and Minneapolis