Steven Soderbergh has directed what appears to be another gem. I tend to roll my eyes when I see another for-the-love-of-all-things-holy-we’re-gonna-to-die-from-an-excruciatingly-painful-unknown-airborne-virus movie, but Contagion actually looks pretty solid. First off, it has star power. Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Laurence Fishburne, Bryan Cranston and Gwyenth Paltrow are all in it. Second, the trailer is pretty sweet and the premise seems more plausible than the other “virus” movies we’ve seen. It’s being released September 9th. What do ya think? Will you see it?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- An open letter to small businesses trying to pick a typeface
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Celebrities who look like Presidents
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Why cats drink
- Brown Recluse spider bite
- Child Stars Then and Now