Steven Soderbergh has directed what appears to be another gem. I tend to roll my eyes when I see another for-the-love-of-all-things-holy-we’re-gonna-to-die-from-an-excruciatingly-painful-unknown-airborne-virus movie, but Contagion actually looks pretty solid. First off, it has star power. Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Laurence Fishburne, Bryan Cranston and Gwyenth Paltrow are all in it. Second, the trailer is pretty sweet and the premise seems more plausible than the other “virus” movies we’ve seen. It’s being released September 9th. What do ya think? Will you see it?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- "It don't go down"
- Justin Hawkins is basically Tiny Tim
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Insane Guy Hanging Off The Edge Of Structures
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- Alice Cooper before and after smoking pot