Steven Soderbergh has directed what appears to be another gem. I tend to roll my eyes when I see another for-the-love-of-all-things-holy-we’re-gonna-to-die-from-an-excruciatingly-painful-unknown-airborne-virus movie, but Contagion actually looks pretty solid. First off, it has star power. Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Laurence Fishburne, Bryan Cranston and Gwyenth Paltrow are all in it. Second, the trailer is pretty sweet and the premise seems more plausible than the other “virus” movies we’ve seen. It’s being released September 9th. What do ya think? Will you see it?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- An old SNL photo
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Tai Mai Shu - Chinese Freestyle Rap (UNCENSORED)
- Top 10 Names of Douchebag Guys