Steven Soderbergh has directed what appears to be another gem. I tend to roll my eyes when I see another for-the-love-of-all-things-holy-we’re-gonna-to-die-from-an-excruciatingly-painful-unknown-airborne-virus movie, but Contagion actually looks pretty solid. First off, it has star power. Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Laurence Fishburne, Bryan Cranston and Gwyenth Paltrow are all in it. Second, the trailer is pretty sweet and the premise seems more plausible than the other “virus” movies we’ve seen. It’s being released September 9th. What do ya think? Will you see it?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Walmart called and your photos are ready
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- 1969 Deep Purple album art
- Monday Music Rewind: When in Rome
- Child Stars Then and Now