Steven Soderbergh has directed what appears to be another gem. I tend to roll my eyes when I see another for-the-love-of-all-things-holy-we’re-gonna-to-die-from-an-excruciatingly-painful-unknown-airborne-virus movie, but Contagion actually looks pretty solid. First off, it has star power. Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Laurence Fishburne, Bryan Cranston and Gwyenth Paltrow are all in it. Second, the trailer is pretty sweet and the premise seems more plausible than the other “virus” movies we’ve seen. It’s being released September 9th. What do ya think? Will you see it?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- 2 people are about to be very disappointed
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Paintball bow and arrow?
- Wolf Girl
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- 'The Shining' cast then and now
- Bon Jovi new single: 'Because We Can'
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show