Here is a well-executed print campaign for LEGO. These four ads beautifully convey the power of a child’s imagination. Will all of the technology and gadgets we have today, none of them can compare to what the mind can create. I hope we never lose toys like LEGO.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Finally proof that Monster Energy Drinks are from Satan
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- This pleases me
- Tony Soprano’s daughter is marrying Lenny Dykstra’s son
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888