Here is a well-executed print campaign for LEGO. These four ads beautifully convey the power of a child’s imagination. Will all of the technology and gadgets we have today, none of them can compare to what the mind can create. I hope we never lose toys like LEGO.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Funny Cocktail Names
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Deformed tree
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Caught in the act sex-ed film from the 70s