So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s