So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Halloween buffet idea
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- About this site
- You won't believe this is the new 2015 Pontiac Trans Am
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?