So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Meanwhile in Korea
- Top Unisex Names of 2013
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly