So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Man swims through frozen ice to save drowning dog
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Inside a Redbox DVD rental kiosk
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Movie about the gay guys