So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Teams Shaking up the World Series Odds
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Top 15 Names Most Associated With Crazy Women
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- The kick is good!
- Cowboy Boot Sneakers
- Weird Sex Disorders