So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- His and Her Gift Idea
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer