So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Wrinkles the Clown hides under a child's bed
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Ridiculously difficult jigsaw puzzles
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band