So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- About this site
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The "I shout at my wife in public" starter pack
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer