So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Funny mugshots
- Remember the good old days before vaccines ruined our children?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo