So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Actual billboard that appears in rural counties in north Florida
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888