So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Why you can never tell a dog a knock knock joke
- "White castle" by Yuri Shwedoff
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel
- Freak Streets
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Cool clock design
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume