The Maroon 5 frontman was greeting fans outside of Jimmy Kimmel’s studio on Wednesday when attacker got all sweet on him. Levine was not harmed, but I am sure he was regretting the decision to title his latest single “Sugar.” The man was arrested. It’s unclear what the suger pitcher’s motivations were, but he has done this before. Hollywood police said he is a repeat offender having recently thrown a rock at Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson last week. I guess this idiot loves puns. Maybe we can get him to throw a wrecking ball at Miley Cyrus?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Powerball office pool lottery contract
- Wolf Girl
- Mom Fail
- How to make Nikola Pekovic look short
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- What's on the other side of the world to you?
- Justin Bieber fans crying
- Shocking new discovery with the famous Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film