The Maroon 5 frontman was greeting fans outside of Jimmy Kimmel’s studio on Wednesday when attacker got all sweet on him. Levine was not harmed, but I am sure he was regretting the decision to title his latest single “Sugar.” The man was arrested. It’s unclear what the suger pitcher’s motivations were, but he has done this before. Hollywood police said he is a repeat offender having recently thrown a rock at Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson last week. I guess this idiot loves puns. Maybe we can get him to throw a wrecking ball at Miley Cyrus?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Age of consent map
- Miley Cyrus on 'Being a Nigga'
- Top Unisex Names of 2013