The Maroon 5 frontman was greeting fans outside of Jimmy Kimmel’s studio on Wednesday when attacker got all sweet on him. Levine was not harmed, but I am sure he was regretting the decision to title his latest single “Sugar.” The man was arrested. It’s unclear what the suger pitcher’s motivations were, but he has done this before. Hollywood police said he is a repeat offender having recently thrown a rock at Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson last week. I guess this idiot loves puns. Maybe we can get him to throw a wrecking ball at Miley Cyrus?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Spring has sprung on the Dutch countryside
- Cool clock design
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols