Seattle-based Urban Death Project thinks it would be a good idea to reduce your carbon footprint and compost your body. They have a Kickstarter project to make it happen. Your body would turn into nutrient rich soil and instead of a traditional headstone, family members could plant a memorial tree or garden in honor of the deceased. Maybe some tomato plants? Then you could make that famous salsa of yours and enter it into the county fair contest. People would throw blue ribbons at you until they found our your secret ingredient was grandma!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- How to tell if you have been poisoned
- Top Unisex Names of 2013
- "I don't tip"
- Record northern pike story lives on