The Maroon 5 frontman was greeting fans outside of Jimmy Kimmel’s studio on Wednesday when attacker got all sweet on him. Levine was not harmed, but I am sure he was regretting the decision to title his latest single “Sugar.” The man was arrested. It’s unclear what the suger pitcher’s motivations were, but he has done this before. Hollywood police said he is a repeat offender having recently thrown a rock at Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson last week. I guess this idiot loves puns. Maybe we can get him to throw a wrecking ball at Miley Cyrus?
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Tony Soprano’s daughter is marrying Lenny Dykstra’s son
- Hans Solo season has begun
- What could possibly go wrong?
- Guess the Rock Band
- Vintage Metallica gig poster
- What could possibly go wrong? Part 2
- Tree trimming accident
- Use The Other Door The Goose Will Attack