February 3, 1959 has become one of the most mythic days in rock ‘n’ roll history. It’s the day the 1947 Beechcraft Bonanza 35 carrying Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson crashed in an Iowa cornfield. To many, it’s simply the day the music died.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- TIL: The origin of "when it rains it pours"
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Shaquille O’Neal and his 5′ 3″ girlfriend
- Finally proof that Monster Energy Drinks are from Satan
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Men that exist
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...