February 3, 1959 has become one of the most mythic days in rock ‘n’ roll history. It’s the day the 1947 Beechcraft Bonanza 35 carrying Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson crashed in an Iowa cornfield. To many, it’s simply the day the music died.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Wolf Girl
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Motivational Marathon Signs
- The only jacket I ever wanted as an 80s child
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- Giant Wolf Eel caught from Alaskan fishing boat
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- 10 Strange Death Statistics