February 3, 1959 has become one of the most mythic days in rock ‘n’ roll history. It’s the day the 1947 Beechcraft Bonanza 35 carrying Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson crashed in an Iowa cornfield. To many, it’s simply the day the music died.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- When you post photos of your kids, this is what we see
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Tube Rental Rules