February 3, 1959 has become one of the most mythic days in rock ‘n’ roll history. It’s the day the 1947 Beechcraft Bonanza 35 carrying Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson crashed in an Iowa cornfield. To many, it’s simply the day the music died.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Bullying or Assault? Australian boy fights back
- "It don't go down"
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Caught in the act sex-ed film from the 70s
- Adam Sandler's First TV Appearance on The Cosby Show
- BREAKING NEWS: Robin Williams Commits Suicide
- TV REPORTER AND CAMERA MAN SHOT DEAD DURING LIVE BROADCAST
- Video of man trapped under a moving train
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas