February 3, 1959 has become one of the most mythic days in rock ‘n’ roll history. It’s the day the 1947 Beechcraft Bonanza 35 carrying Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson crashed in an Iowa cornfield. To many, it’s simply the day the music died.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Use The Other Door The Goose Will Attack
- VIDEO: Wedding Bloopers
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- Male whale tail
- Family Auto Mart Assclownery
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- CIA Spy Tools
- Bullying or Assault? Australian boy fights back
You must be logged in to post a comment.