Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Zombie Pantyhose
- Halloween buffet idea
- The Minnesota Halloween blizzard of 1991
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- DIY picnic table drink chiller
- Record northern pike story lives on