Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Funny mugshots
- Remember the good old days before vaccines ruined our children?
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band