Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Hitler Barbie
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer