Today I learned where this phrase comes from. The Morton company’s logo (from 1914) and its motto, “When it rains it pours” (from 1911), were developed to illustrate the point that Morton Salt was free flowing and didn’t clump even in humid rainy weather. (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- People Magazine: 'Sexiest Man of the Year' 1992
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- VIDEO: McDonald's employee fights man at drive-thru window
- You definitely attract some attention rolling on these rims
- What The Blink-182 Girl Looks Like Today
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Duck Duck Goose or Duck Duck Gray Duck?