Villagers and veteran hunters in Bunawan township Philippines have captured a one-ton saltwater crocodile after a three-week hunt. The 21-foot male crocodile is suspected of having attacked a fisherman who went missing in July. About 100 people had to pull the crocodile, which weighs about 2,370 pounds. It could be one of the largest crocodiles to be captured alive. They plan to make the croc the star attraction of a planned ecotourism park in a southern Philippine town. (Full story) Related story about the 880 pound alligator some Dallas attorney killed awhile back.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Woman Poses Nude Inside Dead Horse
- "It don't go down"
- Dogs and Christmas Trees
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Worst "Eye of the tiger" cover song known to be in existence
- Wall Bunk Beds
- Today in history: The Amityville Horror
- Justin Hawkins is basically Tiny Tim