Dylan Spoering, a young boy living in Uptown Minneapolis, is planning a piano concert tomorrow afternoon in his front yard — and a hand-made sign went viral and earned him publicity he could never have dreamed of. The Facebook event has over 1000 invitees and nearly 230 confirmed attendees including some notable people. There’s no word yet on what pieces Dylan will play, but the sign indicates that he’ll be tickling the ivories from 2:30-3:20 p.m. via MPR
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Worst Ice Cream Flavor Ever
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Wrinkles the Clown hides under a child's bed
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- L.A. Gear Girls
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas