Below you’ll read a collection of 20 stories gathered from a show called, “The Pump and Dump: A Parentally Incorrect Comedy Show and Night Out, For Once“. At each show, the hosts provide an index card to audience members and ask them to write down the most f’ed up thing their kid has done, and then they read them aloud on stage. It’s amazingly cathartic, hilarious and completely true.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- The kick is good!
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- A look back on the Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl appearances
- What The Blink-182 Girl Looks Like Today
- Earth, Jupiter and Venus as seen from Mars