Below you’ll read a collection of 20 stories gathered from a show called, “The Pump and Dump: A Parentally Incorrect Comedy Show and Night Out, For Once“. At each show, the hosts provide an index card to audience members and ask them to write down the most f’ed up thing their kid has done, and then they read them aloud on stage. It’s amazingly cathartic, hilarious and completely true.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Powerball office pool lottery contract
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- How to tell if you have been poisoned
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh