Below you’ll read a collection of 20 stories gathered from a show called, “The Pump and Dump: A Parentally Incorrect Comedy Show and Night Out, For Once“. At each show, the hosts provide an index card to audience members and ask them to write down the most f’ed up thing their kid has done, and then they read them aloud on stage. It’s amazingly cathartic, hilarious and completely true.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Spring has sprung on the Dutch countryside
- Cool clock design
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols