Chevy has unveiled the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The 2014 Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard model ever, with an estimated 450 horsepower (335 kW) and 450 lb.-ft. of torque (610 Nm). Powered by a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine, from 0-60 in less than four seconds and achieve more than 1g in cornering grip. It also included a carbon fiber hood and removable roof panel and a new aluminum frame help shift weight rearward for an optimal 50/50 weight balance. (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Murder Suspect’s Mug Shot Might Be the Scariest You’ll Ever See
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Creepy Dad of the year award
- Are You a Narcissist?
- Gigantic moose photgraphed in wild
- Ridin' High
- Kate Middleton Pregnant Again
- Shocking new discovery with the famous Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot film