The can apparently says “herring,” and “Product ready for use.” Bon appetit.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Billy the Fridge - The 500 Pound Rapper you should be listening to
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- "It don't go down"
- Eddie Vedder a Twins Fan?
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat