Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Why cats drink
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- How to fold a suit, pants and shirt to go in a suitcase without wrinkling
- The Moab Space Net: Slack Line Madness
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet