Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Halloween buffet idea
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Cool picnic table
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- This is why I hate driving next to semi trucks