Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Adam Sandler's First TV Appearance on The Cosby Show
- Oh, Whitney Houston Died?
- Bill Clinton and Socks
- Pictures of Troy Aikman's New House
- Dad is still lame even if he is a Rock Star