Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Justin Bieber fans crying
- Minnesota team wins Red Bull's Creation event
- Funny Cocktail Names
- Muppet Theatre Backstage Playset
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Cool ad for KIT KAT
- Looks like I'm free to get back out into society
- Happy Thanksgiving from Stephen King and the Turkeys