Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Hitler Barbie
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer