The four chord formula to every pop song ever written. Maybe this is why everything sounds the same these days. In C major they’d be C, G, Am and F. The comedy band shows us how they work with any pop song while playing in the key of E I think (E,B,C#,A).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Walmart called and your photos are ready
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- 10 hours of "street harassment" in NYC
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Cool picnic table
- Groenendael Belgian Shepherd
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Swedish toy catalog shows boys with dolls, girls with guns