I think it’s great that Taco Bell didn’t cower with the threat of a lawsuit regarding the quality of their beef. Instead, they fought back and defended their company and their food. Fast food is under attack in this country. Just look here, and here, and here. Taco Bell is one of the few that has the guts to fight back.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Why cats drink
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- How to fold a suit, pants and shirt to go in a suitcase without wrinkling
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- The Moab Space Net: Slack Line Madness
- The Heavy Metal Alphabet