Here is an example of a unbelieveable marijuana growing operation. Using two rooms, these clever crooks were able to generate 12 to 14 crops a year. Each crop had an estimated street value around $500,000 or more. Do the math. At this rate, 13 crops a year would net about $6-8 million.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The I'm 22 and date a 14-year-old starter pack
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Top Unisex Names of 2013
- The original Ouija Board was just supposed to be good clean fun
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- McDonalds $1000000 Menu Song contest record from 1989