Over the weekend, Officer Pittaluga encountered a large deer while driving on Decoursey Pike through Visalia. The large (but apparently agile and acrobatically trained) deer performed a Triple Axel over the hood of his cruiser. Our officer was unharmed, but the cruiser did sustain some damage. As for the deer, he appeared to brush off the incident before quickly running away into the woods.
Duck Duck Facebook!
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Use The Other Door The Goose Will Attack
- VIDEO: Wedding Bloopers
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- Male whale tail
- Family Auto Mart Assclownery
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- CIA Spy Tools
- Bullying or Assault? Australian boy fights back