Over the weekend, Officer Pittaluga encountered a large deer while driving on Decoursey Pike through Visalia. The large (but apparently agile and acrobatically trained) deer performed a Triple Axel over the hood of his cruiser. Our officer was unharmed, but the cruiser did sustain some damage. As for the deer, he appeared to brush off the incident before quickly running away into the woods.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- McDonalds $1000000 Menu Song contest record from 1989
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- Paris Hilton 10th Grade
- Creepy Uber Driver
- Sit Down Dancing with Bonnie Noll
- Conceal and Carry Corn Dogs
- Is This the Worst Death Scene in Movie History?