Over the weekend, Officer Pittaluga encountered a large deer while driving on Decoursey Pike through Visalia. The large (but apparently agile and acrobatically trained) deer performed a Triple Axel over the hood of his cruiser. Our officer was unharmed, but the cruiser did sustain some damage. As for the deer, he appeared to brush off the incident before quickly running away into the woods.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Jerry Sandusky mercilessly taunted during his first night in jail
- Cool clock design
- Spring has sprung on the Dutch countryside
- Birthday cake for an old dude
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band