Lot’s happening around the wold lately. Here are stories you might have missed.
- 10-year-old Brazilian girl gives birth to child after complaining of stomach ache – WTF???
- Looking to take BFF to a new level? Now you can share tampons with your friend. Connected. On a string. And no, I am not joking. They are called Friends Forever Tampons.
- Hackers followed through on their threats to release user data from cheating site Ashley Madison. A searchable database has been constructed using the information, allowing interested parties to search for people by name or email address, and returning details including their sexual preference, contact details, body type, and fetishes. Go and check on your significant other, friends, co-workers, dog walker, or relative.
- It was a messy job, but someone had to do it, according to a woman who admitted killing her pedophile neighbor.
- Speaking of pedophiles, looks like Ex-Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Admitted to sex with minors and victimizing 14 children as young as 6. Blames ‘Medical Problem’. Someone needs to hurt this guy now.
- Canadian police are on the hunt for a couple from Brooklyn who locked up their infant in a hotel safe and took off.
- Woman’s Request in Obituary: Don’t Vote for Hillary Clinton. The longtime Democrat’s obit read “Elaine requests, ‘In lieu of flowers, please do not vote for Hillary Clinton.'”
- “It puts the lotion and the offer in the basket or it gets the hose again.” For $300,000, you can own house that was used as the home of psychotic killer Buffalo Bill in the 1991 film “The Silence of the Lambs.”