If you aren’t familiar, Parkour is freerunning in mainly urban landscapes, while climbing and jumping. Runners move along a route, attempting to navigate obstacles in the most efficient way possible, using only their bodies. Skills such as vaulting, rolling, swinging and wall scaling are employed. Here is a collection of video clips that show Parkour wipe-outs. It’s painful.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Funny Cocktail Names
- Record northern pike story lives on
- What hand wins a T1000 poker tournament?
- 'Dead' man in river was just taking a nap
- What The Blink-182 Girl Looks Like Today
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Linda McCartney’s isolated vocal tracks
- Odd Disappearances