An 11-year-old Thai child in Bankok was just named by the Guinness World Record’s as the world’s hairiest girl. Nicknamed ‘Wolf Girl,’ Supatra Sasuphan has Ambras Syndrome which causes abnormal hair growth over her face, ears, arms, legs and back.
Amazingly, her sweet nature has quickly won over people in her community. Although she has been teased mercilessly at school in the past, much of it has stopped. She is happy and is now quite popular. She has friends and enjoys a relatively normal life.
Full story and more pictures available at Daily Mail.
- Supatra Sasuphan: ‘Wolf Child’ Is World’s Hairiest Girl (blippitt.com)
- ‘Wolf Girl’ Happy To Be World’s Hairiest (news.sky.com)
- Wolf child: Supatra Sasuphan, 11, is happy to be named the world’s hairiest girl (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Wolf child’ named world’s hairiest girl delighted because it makes her popular at school (dailymail.co.uk)
- The World’s Hairiest Girl (foxnews.com)