Here is a movie poster parody of the film War Horse. I have not and will not see this movie. Can someone please explain why this was up for an Oscar? The movie, based on a 1982 children’s book by Michael Morpurgo about the service of a military horse during World War 1, had been nominated in six categories.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- J. Edgar Hoover gave Shirley Temple a fountain pen that emitted tear gas
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- Winner of the wet t-shirt contest
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- The night I abandoned my cart at Target
- The only jacket I ever wanted as an 80s child
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil