Here is a movie poster parody of the film War Horse. I have not and will not see this movie. Can someone please explain why this was up for an Oscar? The movie, based on a 1982 children’s book by Michael Morpurgo about the service of a military horse during World War 1, had been nominated in six categories.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Funny Cocktail Names
- 'Dead' man in river was just taking a nap
- What The Blink-182 Girl Looks Like Today
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- What hand wins a T1000 poker tournament?
- Monday Music Rewind: When in Rome
- Brown Recluse spider bite