A new interactive U.S. map shows U.S. data on diagnosed rates and cases of HIV. With just a few clicks, it shows county-by-county HIV cases and rates, and the epidemic’s patterns by gender, poverty, ethnicity and other demographics. In Hennepin County at least 249 of every 100,000 people are living with HIV. Click here to see the map in action and look up your hometown. (via Wired)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- Dad Fail
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- Remember OK Soda?
- How to fold fitted sheets
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols