Here is a well-executed print campaign for LEGO. These four ads beautifully convey the power of a child’s imagination. Will all of the technology and gadgets we have today, none of them can compare to what the mind can create. I hope we never lose toys like LEGO.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Before you guys get excited about Lindsay Lohan posing nude for Playboy...
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Black cat casting call
- Have you ever seen Smash Mouth, ICP, and Guy Fieri in the same place?
- Fundraiser Chocolate
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh