Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Record northern pike story lives on
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Have you ever seen Smash Mouth, ICP, and Guy Fieri in the same place?
- Shucking corn just got weird
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Brown Recluse spider bite
- Wolf Girl
- Business Cat Meeting