Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Funny Cocktail Names
- Sign Language with Butt-Head
- Record northern pike story lives on
- 'Dead' man in river was just taking a nap
- What The Blink-182 Girl Looks Like Today
- What hand wins a T1000 poker tournament?
- You definitely attract some attention rolling on these rims
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere