Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The only known TIME Magazine cover typo
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- Sammy Hagar insists he was abducted by aliens
- Today in history: The day the music died
- Congrats… Its Twins
- Today in History: Ozzy Osbourne Bites the Head Off a Bat
- Bon Jovi new single: 'Because We Can'
- Wolf Girl