Here are some pictures of the only known typo to appear on the cover of TIME Magazine. It was published on this day in 1983. The typo appears in the upper right corner and shows a spelling of the word “control” as “contol.” All magazines were recalled, but some are still out there. These pictures come from an eBay listing I found.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- 2 people are about to be very disappointed
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Paintball bow and arrow?
- Wolf Girl
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- 'The Shining' cast then and now
- Bon Jovi new single: 'Because We Can'
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show