Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Funny yearbook quotes
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Few clues add to the mystery of a found wedding ring
- Ridiculously difficult jigsaw puzzles