Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Did you know Sisqó lives in Maple Grove?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Congratulations! You got grounded!