Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Is this the most inappropriate Halloween costume for 2014?
- Most hated baby names
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- I fought wars for you
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
Tag Archives: rapImage
Congratulations to Carly Rae Jepsen, the Cincinnati mayor and countless others, as there might just be a new contender for the worst opening pitch.
Rapper 50 Cent threw out the first pitch on Tuesday before the New York Mets took on the Pittsburgh Pirates at Citi Field, but it wasn’t pretty.
Want to be the cool kid that “discovered” some awesome new music before they got big? Look no further than Minneapolis rapper/singer Lizzo. The group just-released their debut album, LIZZOBANGERS, and it’s packed with some impossible rhymes and serious hooks.
The track is called “T-Baby,” and you should probably check it out below.
C’mon Coolio. The Fantastic Voyage has come to an end.
Picture day was a good day.
Download yourself some Ice Cube here.