It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Funny Fantasy Football Team Names For 2014
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Best Selfie Ever
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Cool table made from a reclaimed door