It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Record northern pike story lives on
- The Minnesota Halloween blizzard of 1991
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- VIDEO: Student assaults teacher in classroom for taking phone away
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker