It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Few clues add to the mystery of a found wedding ring
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show