It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Why cats drink
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Lady trying to jump a chain with her dog