It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- WTF is this music video by Chinese pop group Wang Rong Rollin?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- VERSKOTZI - "Sleepless One"
- Most hated baby names
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Best Selfie Ever
- Selena Gomez taking her music for a walk
- Mom left the note in son's lunchbox
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band