Photo: Michael Sears/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Mark Gubin is an artist and photographer in Milwaukee. He is also a God among pranksters. Decades ago he realized that his art studio was along the flight path to the local airport. He had the brilliantly funny idea to paint “Welcome To Cleveland” on the roof of his studio in giant letters.
The result has been planeloads of freaked out travelers thinking they had boarded the wrong plane or seriously missed a connection.
We salute you Mark Gubin.
The guys from DM Pranks have a guy dress up in a psycho clown suit and scare the living daylight out of unsuspecting people. Do not attempt.
– We used more than 30 liters of fake blood.
– We did an average of 1 scene every two days.
– We Spent more than 20 hours just waiting for victims.
– The Hammer weight is: 16 Kg.
– The guy at gas station pulled a knife but nobody noticed it until we revealed the prank. (you can see the knife the last 10 seconds of the video during the endcard)
– The guy at the metro tunnel ran so fast that nobody of us were able to catch it to reveal the prank, legend says he’s still running.
– At 0:55 the clown slipped and fell on the floor (you can ear the audio of that) unfortunately the camera was pointing the victim at that point
More creepy stuff
Watch video of people losing their minds as a flying grim reaper comes at them.
Other funny pranks