Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Oscar Nominees who haven't won
- Best Selfie Ever
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Funny yearbook quotes
Tag Archives: pets
Owners confront their pooches with damning evidence.
(via Tastefully Offensive)
This aired on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” in 1981. The crowd was likely expecting a humorous bit by the comic genius Jimmy Stewart, but instead witnessed a beautiful moment from a regular guy who was mourning the loss of his dog.