Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) - Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Best Selfie Ever
- Leo Dicaprio's Ice Bucket Challenge
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Funny Fantasy Football Team Names For 2014
- Goodbye Cruel World
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Black cat casting call