Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) - Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Black cat casting call
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Head in jar prank
- Forklift video would make OSHA have heart attack
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- Best Selfie Ever