Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) - Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Josh Hartnett’s home is for sale. Take a look inside.
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Cool clock design
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Parenting advice
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Congratulations! You got grounded!