Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) - Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Rules for parents with kids who play baseball
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Age of consent map
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Baby Eviction Notice
- Chris Farley reincarnated
- A Groupon for me to poop on
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Nirvana baby all grown up
- Tom Barnard to enter treatment