Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) – Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols