Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer ($800 million in net worth) - Bono is second ($600 million) on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet ($400 million), Elton John ($320 million), and Mick Jagger ($305 million).
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Why cats drink
- Happy Thanksgiving from Stephen King and the Turkeys
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson