Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Funny Halloween Costume Idea
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Some seriously creepy notes from kids
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- American Horror Story Season 4 Teaser
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Few clues add to the mystery of a found wedding ring