Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Minnesota Wild Playoff TV Schedule 2015
- Big leech found in Malaysia after flood
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Weird Sex Disorders
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- Cool clock design
- Groenendael Belgian Shepherd