Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- You won't believe this is the new 2015 Pontiac Trans Am
- "Wife Discovers Browser History," unknown artist, c. 1586
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Mr. Kruger from Seinfeld shoots himself in head
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Apparently I've been eating bagels wrong my entire life
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly