Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Forklift video would make OSHA have heart attack
- Head in jar prank
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Share a Coke with Jack
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?