Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Best Selfie Ever
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- When girls take group photos
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Radio Hanoi broadcasts Jimi Hendrix's "Star Spangled Banner"
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols