Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Most hated baby names
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Drumming for Jesus
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Halloween buffet idea
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Head in jar prank