Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Here's Bernie
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- So, Subway for Valentine's Day?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Lady trying to jump a chain with her dog