Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- This woman is about to have a very bad week
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Zombie Pantyhose
- Cool table made from a reclaimed door
- Black cat casting call
- Funny yearbook quotes