Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Funny Fantasy Football Team Names For 2014
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Wolf Girl
- Best Selfie Ever
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?