Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Author Stanley Gordon West dies
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- VIDEO: Student assaults teacher in classroom for taking phone away
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- When you are riding with a white family and a rap song comes on