Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Dog the Brownie Hunter
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- VIDEO: Drunk Vikings fan topples down some rows of seats
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Funny yearbook quotes
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Nirvana baby all grown up