Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- Best Selfie Ever
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it