Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Tractor Motorcycle
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Lady trying to jump a chain with her dog
- Halloween buffet idea
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Funny yearbook quotes
- The I'm 22 and date a 14-year-old starter pack
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?