Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The Easter Bunny's evil twin
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show