Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Record northern pike story lives on
- What have them Duke boys gotten themselves into this time?
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Some of the best GIFs of people getting wrecked ever