Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Bowling pins perfectly in place afer Moore tornado
- How to get along
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Conner Hart
- When girls take group photos
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Underwater hotel in Dubai
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band