Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Most hated baby names
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Halloween buffet idea
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- Brazilian assassination prank
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume