Here is a brief introduction of a man that wants nothing to do with the Beatles. While vacationing in London in 1969, Paul Cole watched “a bunch of kooks” repeatedly cross the street. Little did he know, he was photobombing the photo shoot for Abbey Road.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Why cats drink
- Earth, Jupiter and Venus as seen from Mars
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Most hated baby names
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Santa saw your Instagram
- Cool clock design
- Best Selfie Ever