Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Young Girl And Her Brother Savagely Attacked
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Podcast Season 1 - Episode 4
- Groenendael Belgian Shepherd
Tag Archives: NHL
Reporter decides to CONGRATULATE Perry on the announcement, LIVE on the air.
Problem is … the announcement was that NBC had CANCELLED the show (whoops!).
What ensues is nothing short of HILARITY.
“You know, the show that I was doing was really getting in the way of Kings games,” Perry deadpanned.
- NBC Cancels Matthew Perry’s Go On (tvline.com)
Finally! I have always wanted this option. Intel Is Reportedly Going To Destroy The Cable Model By Offering People The Ability To Subscribe To Individual Channels. Read more here.
Read about master pickpocket Apollo Robbins. Psychiatrists, neuroscientists, and the military study his methods for what they reveal about the nature of human attention. Photograph by Martin Schoeller.
The results of a 5 year study may have isolated enough DNA samples from alleged Bigfoot hair, blood, saliva and urine to prove the existence of the legendary beast. Read more. Cool books about Bigfoot.
WATCH: Drunk Man Spits On Officers, Kicks Them And Then Begs For Mommy (VIDEO)
Funny video clip of Canadian ice hockey commentator, Donald Stewart “Grapes” Cherry (commonly referred to as Don Cherry). He’s known for his outspoken manner, flamboyant dress, and staunch patriotism. Until now, we had no idea he had a piano hidden in his sports desk.
What?! No boneless buffalo bites? Here is the receipt for the Bruins’ bar tab after winning the Stanley Cup. The total is $156,679.74. Danielle was the server. If she was tipped the standard 20%, she walked with more than $31,000. I wonder if she had to share? Also, who’s the Sally who ordered the Amstel Light? (via 22 Words)
- Amstel Light offers Bruins more beer (theglobeandmail.com)