Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Dog the Brownie Hunter
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- VIDEO: Drunk Vikings fan topples down some rows of seats
- Nirvana baby all grown up
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Funny yearbook quotes
Tag Archives: NFLImage
Are Vikings fans always this wasted? Note the atrocious Dwayne Rudd jersey (1997-2000).
Lifelong football fan Danny Webber had one last wish – to meet QB Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts. With help from the Colts organization and wonderful workers at the Heritage House, his wish was granted. Watch as Inside the NFL cameras were there to capture this truly heart-warming story.
All the BS I was worried about today means nothing now. Thanks for bringing me back to reality today Danny.
A montage of Brian Cushing’s greatest verbal hits from an NFL game last season. Word of advice: Don’t take off your helmet to headbutt somebody.
The Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne Barr will air on 8/12. Tom Arnold is said to be in appearance. Sneak peek.
The first woman to officiate an NFL football game – Read Story
New reality low? TLC now has a show called My Teen Is Pregnant and So Am I - Read about it.
Man is surprisingly chill about almost being assassinated. He offers news media tips on how he would have done it.
9 other religious companies besides Chick-fil-A - See list
- Linebacker David Griggs died in 1995 after his car slid off an expressway and hit a large sign pole. He was 28 years old at the time.
- Running back Rodney Culver died in a plane crash on May 11, 1996. The crash of ValuJet Flight 592 killed all 110 people aboard, including Culver’s wife.
- Linebacker Doug Miller died in 1998 as the result of a lightning strike at the age of 28.
- Center Curtis Whitley died on May 11, 2008 as the result of an overdose and was found in his trailer home in West Texas.
- Defensive end Chris Mims died of an enlarged heart on Oct. 15, 2008.
- Defensive tackle Shawn Lee died from cardiac arrest on Feb. 26, 2011.
- Former Chargers linebacker Lew Bush died of a heart attack on Dec. 8, 2011.