Dylan Spoering, a young boy living in Uptown Minneapolis, is planning a piano concert tomorrow afternoon in his front yard — and a hand-made sign went viral and earned him publicity he could never have dreamed of. The Facebook event has over 1000 invitees and nearly 230 confirmed attendees including some notable people. There’s no word yet on what pieces Dylan will play, but the sign indicates that he’ll be tickling the ivories from 2:30-3:20 p.m. via MPR
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- This woman is about to have a very bad week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- The Replacements Midway poster
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?