Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- Most hated baby names
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I fought wars for you
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Is this the most inappropriate Halloween costume for 2014?
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Best Selfie Ever
Tag Archives: kids
An explanation of why it’s sometimes hard to hang out.
Mom shows her 2-year-old their wedding slideshow accompanied by the song, “Feels Like Home” by Chantal Kreviazuk. This was the response she had. She now starts to cry every time she hears this song. Adorable.
Ask your doctor today if “NOT HAVING KIDS” for you.