Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Best Selfie Ever
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Most hated baby names
- Halloween buffet idea
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
Tag Archives: kids
An explanation of why it’s sometimes hard to hang out.
Mom shows her 2-year-old their wedding slideshow accompanied by the song, “Feels Like Home” by Chantal Kreviazuk. This was the response she had. She now starts to cry every time she hears this song. Adorable.
Ask your doctor today if “NOT HAVING KIDS” for you.