Dylan Spoering, a young boy living in Uptown Minneapolis, is planning a piano concert tomorrow afternoon in his front yard — and a hand-made sign went viral and earned him publicity he could never have dreamed of. The Facebook event has over 1000 invitees and nearly 230 confirmed attendees including some notable people. There’s no word yet on what pieces Dylan will play, but the sign indicates that he’ll be tickling the ivories from 2:30-3:20 p.m. via MPR
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Still can't find my name
- Share a Coke with Jack
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Stocked up on Fla-vor-ice