First of all, how the hell do you discover that you can do this?
At a recent Rock Band Recital at Grosse Pointe Music Academy near Detroit, Henry Ayrault took to his keyboard with three of his fellow bandmates. Henry was the lead singer for the band’s cover of Weezer’s classic “Undone — The Sweater Song.” In the end, it was Henry who came undone.
Man uses a Swiffer to remove a large owl that flew into his house. Warning: Language
Watch this dude get completely wrecked by his boys during a scare prank. The victim here isn’t a small guy, yet at the sight of who he believes is the Devil, he absolutely crumbles. The result is a complete fainting spell followed by childish weeping as he regains consciousness.
What’s the problem? Some people pay big bucks to have this done right? ….right?
If you want to see a young man who’s wise beyond his years, watch the video below.
The guys from DM Pranks have a guy dress up in a psycho clown suit and scare the living daylight out of unsuspecting people. Do not attempt.
- We used more than 30 liters of fake blood.
– We did an average of 1 scene every two days.
– We Spent more than 20 hours just waiting for victims.
– The Hammer weight is: 16 Kg.
– The guy at gas station pulled a knife but nobody noticed it until we revealed the prank. (you can see the knife the last 10 seconds of the video during the endcard)
– The guy at the metro tunnel ran so fast that nobody of us were able to catch it to reveal the prank, legend says he’s still running.
– At 0:55 the clown slipped and fell on the floor (you can ear the audio of that) unfortunately the camera was pointing the victim at that point
Twins’ ballboy can’t make play on foul ball. Takes it in the face.