A cadet at military academy captured a mouse in his dorm, and decided to do the right thing and free the little guy in the wild. But after just moments of breathing the air of freedom, nature does what it does.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Why cats drink
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Most hated baby names
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson